Caught this over on Mero’s blog.
I asked the fabulous and fascinating Merovingienne to interview me. I will answer the questions shortly, but first, I am contractually obligated to explain the rules to this inquisitive round-robin.
Here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview me.” “Blow me” or “Eat me” are not acceptable substitutes.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different. I’ll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post on your blog.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1.You have the opportunity to take revenge on someone who has wronged you personally. Who do you pick and what do you do to ’em?
The kid who throw the stick in my eye when I was 7. Granted, he was a kid, but he grew up into a punk. Last I heard he was in the pokey.
I’d blind him.
2.You are granted the wish of one superpower, your pick. What do you pick and why?
The ability to stop time. The fun I could have with that one.
If I had to use a superpower for good, however, it would be time travel. Then I could go back in time and do whatever I can to save great shows like Miami Vice and Knight Rider from going off the air. Oh, and I would kill the producers of reality tv. That would benefit all of us.
3. If you had to be married (with all that marriage entails) to a male celebrity, who would the lucky guy be?
Robert De Niro or Samual Jackson. Both are bad motherfuckers. I’d withhold sex, kissing and all other shows of affection, too, so I don’t know how long the marriage would last.
4. You get to change the ending of any movie you want. Which movie do you pick, and what is the new ending?
Chasing Amy. Up until that dreadful scene at the end, the movie is damn near perfect.
I would cut out the whole “talk” scene Holden has with Banky and Alyssa. I’d keep the last 3 minutes that immediately follows that scene.
5. You’ve mentioned being attracted to women who are unattainable. What makes them unattainable?
Oh hell, tough question. I know what the answer is, but I don’t know how to answer it without getting too personal.
Generally, however, I always seem to develope a mutual attraction with women who either are already in a relationship, live in an area that it just wouldn’t work or are mentally unobtainable (meaning issues).