I need to get back on the horse and start blogging regularly again. I don’t know why I’ve slowed down, I just know I need to pick it back up.
And, to make it worse, I’m giving you fluff, today. I’ll try to make it entertaining.
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
- Sub maker
- Pizza maker
- Retail manager
Four movies you’d watch over and over:
- Dawn of the Dead (’78 version, bitches)
- American History X
- Chasing Amy (although I tend to fast forward that scene at the end. Ugh.)
Four places you have lived:
- Dumfries, Va. (sucked)
- White Plains, Md. (sucked)
- Glen Burnie, Md. (sucked)
- Annapolis, Md. (not so sucky, but it’s east coast, so it sucks)
Four TV shows you love to watch:
- The Office
- My Name is Earl
- Ghost Hunters
Four places you’ve been on vacation:
- Virginia (Williamsburg)
Four websites you visit daily:
Four favorite foods and places:
- Some sidewalk restaurant in Vladimir, Russia. Had the best Georgian sauce I’ve ever had. Ate there about every night when I was there.
- Pho Bo Vein from any good Vietnamese joint.
- A porterhouse steak from “The Library” somewhere in Jersey. I’ve only ate there once, and I couldn’t tell you how to get there, but it was, hands down, the best steak I have ever had. Ever.
- Totino’s pizza from any given grocery store. That’s the white trash in me coming out.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Oddly, my aunt and uncle’s place in Pennsylvania. It’s a laid-back lifestyle up there, and I miss it sometimes.
- The southwest United States. I’ve never been, and I’ve always wanted to go.
- A cafe in Paris. Not for the romantic part. Screw that. I just love that city.
- Russia. Fuck me if that wasn’t one of the best vacations I ever had.
Thanks to The Lesley for the tag.