Stolen from Snooze.
1. One book that changed your life.
2. One book you've read more than once.
Stephen King’s The Stand. It is the quintessential end of the world book.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island.
Probably some survival book. Yeah, shitty answer, but without that important Some Survival Book, I'll die within days.
4. One book that made you laugh.
Janet Evanovich’s “Stephanie Plum” series makes me laugh. Yeah, it’s more than one book, but they are all comedic.
5. One book that made you cry.
And the fact that it was based on a true story makes it worse.
6. One book that you wish had been written.
Richard Laymon’s next one. And the one after that. And the one after that. RIP.
7. One book that you wish had never been written.
The Bible is a good one to start with. Its various “interpretations” have caused this world more trouble than any other book.
8. One book you're currently reading.
9. One book you've been meaning to read.
House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. I’ve picked it up three times, got halfway through, and just stopped. I can’t understand why. The book is good.
I’ll tag everyone on this. Like Snooze said, let me know if you do it.