Four jobs I’ve had:
1) Cleaning cabins of a campground for mentally challenged folks (not fun, but it bought me a Mongoose when I was 14 or so).
2) Warehouse manager (most fun job I’ve ever had).
3) Retail sales manager (worst job I’ve ever had).
4) IT guy (while technically we may be low on the totem, we have the most power).
Four places I’ve lived:
1) My folks place.
2) A two bedroom apartment that sucked (because it was ghetto)
3) A three bedroom duplex that rocked (because I had some of my best times with the roommates there).
4) Where I live now.
Four people I want to bitch-slap right into the middle of next week:
1) Emo kids
3) Smoke Nazis
4) Hillary (GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY!)
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1) No one really. Note, I’m not complaining about that.
Four TV shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) My Name is Earl (Oh how Joy makes me laugh)
4) Ghost Hunters
Four places I’ve visited:
Four favourite foods:
1) Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich on bread that’s so fresh that it almost rips apart when you make the sandwich
2) Totino’s Supreme pizza
3) Domino’s thin crust pizza
4) Pho Bo Vein
Four places I’d like to be right now:
1) On a road trip. That’s all four.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1) HorrorFind Weekend
2) Horror Hound Weekend
Five things in my bag:
(disclaimer, I don’t carry a purse, so I’ll go with my backpack that I always carry)
1. My laptop
2. My glasses (both sun and regular)
5. Zune sync cable.
5 favorite things in my room:
(I’ll go with my home office on this one)
1. The bookshelves Freak left behind that my toys and LE books rest on.
2. This big ass thing that is basically an elephant head on a human body. It’s creepy and cool.
3. My dual monitors.
4. My mini-fridge.
5. My posters that will (eventually) wrap the room.
5 things I have always wanted to do:
1. Hit the rest of the continents.
2. Do a road trip from the east to west coast.
3. Move to the southwest.
4. Stop time.
5. Some sexual things I won’t mention.
5 things I’m currently into:
1. My Zune (I love tweaking it).
2. My 360 (brand new, good times).
3. Bones (the TV show). My buddy told me to watch it, I downloaded all the episodes. It’s fantastic.
4. Movies (I’m always into these).
5. Pulp fiction (the books, not the movie). Ever since I joined up with Hard Case Crime, I look forward to the books I get in the mail every month.
There you have it.
I tag everyone who hasn’t done these yet.