This is one of those email forward things. And yes, it is a lazy entry. I have a ton of things to write, but I haven’t formed their sentences yet. Soon, though.
Name six things in your purse/wallet
– Coffee shop stamp card. One more and the next one’s free!
– Visa check card–my life blood
– 10 bucks. 5 for parking, 5 for smokes. It’s water for lunch tomorrow
– Car wash stamp card. Three more and a free wash!
– Best buy card.
Name five things that made you happy this week
– Finally getting the Audioslave album.
– A smile returned from a hottie at the metro parking lot.
– Audioscrobbler back up and running.
– Picking up The Italian Job for 6 bucks. A pleasent surprise.
– Finalizing this weekends plans. 2 great friends and I finding time to hang out.
Name four things you’d like to do before the end of your lifetime
– See London.
– Move out West.
– See Spain.
– Knock out the rest of the things on my “sex” list.
Name three things you plan on doing this weekend
– Watch Dawn of the Dead (theatrical cut!)
– Have lunch with my two best friends.
Name two things you’d buy for yourself if you had the money
– A jeep and drive cross country, taking my time.
– A house where the nearest neighbors are miles away.
Name one good thing about the last person you talked to
– Nicki is the most giving person I know.